Unsecured SME Finance
With bank overdrafts on the decline, Invoice Discounting is now seen as one of the quickest and easiest ways to free up money without changing your credit control procedures.
- Improved cash flow: you no longer have to wait up to 90 days to get paid.
- It's confidential – The Companies customers will never know.
- Up to 90% of invoice value available when you bill your customers.
- The option to combine with Bad Debt Protection to minimize the risk against failing customers.
- Cleared funds can be in your account the day after you raise your invoice.
- You retain control over your credit control function.
- The potential to raise even more money through our fantastic range of additional services.
- Unlike overdrafts or loans, Invoice Discounting automatically grows as your business grows.
We’ll arrange a meeting within 48 hours of you getting in touch with us. We’ll follow this up with a visit to your client and a same-day in-principle decision and indication of finance available. We work to get your clients facility in place within 10 working days of our meeting, with funds available within 24 hours of raising an invoice.
Need it now?
For companies with established accounts payable and credit-control capabilities, this is the swift, no-nonsense way to unlock the value of your invoices and boost cash flow. We’ll assist with up to 90% of the value of your client’s invoices straight away.
How it all works
Once the account is up and running, your client will have all the benefits the Invoice Discounting service has to offer, including the undivided attention of our experienced team.
FastTrack Invoice Discounting is a great way to bypass slow-moving lenders. Thanks to the
streamlined FastTrack Invoice Discounting your client can fund expansion, improve efficiency, or refinance their business.
If your client has a well-run credit control function and wants to maintain full control, then Invoice Discounting is for them.
Factoring allows your client to gain immediate access to your working capital as soon as they raise their invoices. With up to 90% of the invoice value provided straight away, client’s will have the funding they need to bring their business ambitions to life without having to wait the 30, 60 or even 90 days that their customers might take to pay.
Start-up businesses with a solid business plan and forecasted first-year revenues above £250k find that factoring services can help with their cash flow and credit control from day one.
- Unlock the money tied up in invoices immediately, giving flexibility to grow the business.
- Enjoy up to 90% of invoice value upfront, with the balance paid on collection.
- The option of Bad Debt Protection to protect your business against customers failing.
- Flexible finance that grows as the business grows, without having to renegotiate fixed limits.
- Instant relief from debt: Factoring can provide funds in days.
Need it now?
We work to get your facility in place within 10 working days of our meeting with your client. Funds are available within 24 hours of raising an invoice.
FastTrack Factoring does what it says on the tin and is simply a faster version of this highly successful Factoring service, allowing client’s to unlock the value of their invoices and boost cashflow with ease.
How does FastTrack Factoring work?
Firstly we’ll arrange a meeting within 48 hours, and all being well we’ll have your facility in place within 10 working days from this visit.
One visit and a same-day survey are often all it takes for an in-principle decision and indication of finance available.